Standard Electric Heating Element - Steel
- Standard Electric Heating Element for Cast Iron Radiators
- Available in a range of heat outputs
- Available in a range of colours
Standard Electric Heating Element in Steel available in a range of heat outputs allowing you to turn your traditional cast iron radiators into a stand alone heat source.
This Electric Heating Element can be fitted into most reclaimed cast iron radiators and all of our cast iron radiators. Each Standard Electric Heating Element comes with a complimentary collar or shroud to cover the connection with the radiator.
- Front facing real time temperature LED display
- Water Temperature Control from 10-65C
- Anti-Freeze Function
- Turbo Heat Function
- 1 - 9 hour timer
- Detachable heating element head/controller
- Available in a range of alternative colours including White, Chrome, Satin, Satin Gold, Anthracite, Matt Black, Graphite Grey and Foundry Grey
The total length of the heating element including control is detailed below. Contact us if you have any questions.
|Wattage||Length of heating element|
n.b. the 1500w and 2000w heating element have a slightly different design meaning that they are smaller even though they have a higher heat output.
Heating Elements should be used in association with pressure relief valves and should not be used with standard bleed valves. If purchased with a cast iron radiator, we will arrange assembly.