Hand Polished Rococo 3 Column Cast Iron Radiators 765mm in a variety of Polished Finishes
Priced per section - Select your choice of finish.
Available in two heights: 3 column 470mm and 3 column 765mm.
£66.42(£79.70 inc. VAT)
- More Information
Our Three Column Rococo Cast Iron Radiators are availble in several heights - this is the tallest which looks its best when hand polished. The polish process brings out the detail in the popular Rococo design. This cast iron radiator is available in two heights.
- Traditional Hand Polished Rococo 765mm cast iron radiators
- Satin Polished Rococo 765mm cast iron radiators
- Mirror Polish Rococo 765mm cast iron radiators
Traditional Hand Polished Cast Iron Radiators are polished on the top, ends and front side. This type of polishing is the most common hand polishing as only those areas that are easily accessible are polished. Visit our Traditional Hand Polished cast iron radiators section for more information on this.
- Satin Polished Cast Iron Radiators are hand polished to an off shine finish or frosted sheen. For more information, visit our Satin Polished Cast Iron Radiators Section.
- Mirror polished cast iron radiators are polished an additional 3 times to a near mirror finish. This exceptional sparkle gives an extra shine to the cast iron radiators. For more information on this, visit our Mirror Finish Cast Iron Radiators Section.
Any of our cast iron radiators can be treated with our unique patent pending Lacquer. In association with metal finishers in the automobile industry, we have developed a lacquered finish for cast iron radiators which is unique in the UK. Lacquering cast iron radiators so that they do not require any ongoing maintenance is extremely difficult. Several companies offer a finish that eiher dullens the cast iron radiator so that it doesn't look polished any more or in some cases we have heard of other companies lacquering cast iron radiators in a manner that doesn't prevent the onset of oxidation. Our Lacquering finish is guaranteed and we are so confident with this process that we even encourage its use on bathroom cast iron radiators where the chance of oxidation is maximised.
To purchase this cast iron radiator, select the finish you require and the number of sections. If you require more than one cast iron radiator - click on the links above to build cast iron radiators individually.
Orders can be placed online or you are welcome to call our friendly staff on 01723 321000 who will be happy to assist you
Delivery is made using a pallet service, the average delivery time is 7-10 working days subject to your choice of finish. To confirm our present delivery time please read our Delivery Times page or click here.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!